Bush-League Breeders Club rules and Discalimer of Liability
By checking the box below, I agree to take full responsiblity for any and all information I publish to this website via any means. I also agree to release the Bush-League Breeders Club from any and all liablity from legal claims arising from hosting information written by third parties.
1) By registering you give the Bush-League Breeders Club full rights to any and all posts, information, images ect. Pretty standard stuff like any other forum out there.
a. One account per member, one member per account. We will not for any reason delete a users account. Once you register that account it's here to stay.
2) The Bush-League Breeders Club isnít intended to be a ďGĒ rated forum. More like a PG-13 "ish" rating. Just about the same language youíll hear on network television youíll see posted here so use your discretion.
3) No vulgar or indecent material please. No spam! Just use some common sense on this one.
4) Treat others in the same manor that youíd like to be treated. This is a club for people of all types that share the same reptile passion so please keep that in mind. Antagonizing other club members goes against club rules so play nice.
5) Racist post or innuendos will not be tolerated. A word about posting, we don't delete posts or threads here in the Bush-League so think before you post because once you bought it, you own it. In the event a post has to be pulled due threats of violence, sexual content ect it isn't deleted, it's just moved from public eye.
6) Keep all threads on topic and in the appropriate sections.
7) The Saloon is a private forum for "Active" Bush-League Breeders Club members with at least 50 posts, not for the general public itís here to settle disagreements or heated arguments amongst club members that need to be contained away from eyes of the general public. -Parental discretion advised-
Please don't abuse the 50 post rule, we're talking about legitimate contribution. If you spam the board just to get access then it'll be denied..
a.) The Saloon password to be given out by the Mod team or "Senior Officers" and up only. Giving out the password by anyone else besides "Senior Officers" or the Mods to non-active members or non-members will result in banning of the member that gave out the password.
8) Please don't attempt to bypass the language censor filters anywhere in the open forum.
9) The Officers Club is a privileged forum for members that have reached the rank of Lieutenant or higher. More advanced discussion and less moderation for the Officers. Just because you reach the rank of LT doesn't automatically mean you have access. It's determined case by case.
Senior Officers and above can vote to have another Officer removed from the Officers Club as long as that Officer isn't a Colonel or General.
10) Please keep all ads and transactions limited to the classified section and or pmís. Itís free so please use it.
11) When it comes to posting images of other peopleís animals please give them credit in the post for all their hard work. Keep all pics 800x800 or smaller so it doesnít stretch out your desktop. If pics are larger then this size please link to the image.
12) Repeated disrespect of the Bush-League Breeders Club will not be tolerated. If you don't like the BLBC then feel free to not participate.
13) BT and myself make decisions based on the best interest of the BLBC.
This forum is owned by BT and myself but we donít share the same views and opinions as each individual member does and we assume no responsibility for other club members views, posts or actions. We will deal with any issues that come to surface to the best of our ability.
The League Commanders are here to help and listen to your concerns so donít hesitate to contact them if youíre having issues with another club member.
I really hate to even say it but members that break or violate club rules will either be suspended, infractions given, demoted or their membership revoked completely.
Discalimer of Liability - Please Read
By posting any information, data and materials on the BLBC, you hereby agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The user hereby recognizes that the information, data and materials are posted to the BLBC are their opinion and are not the opinion of the BLBC. However, the BLBC makes no commitment to update the information, data or materials contained herein. The BLBC does not delete posts, make sure you what you post is complete and accurate. The BLBC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any of these terms and conditions contained herein without notice.2. All information, including, but not limited to, materials and data contained herein is provided ďas isĒ without warranty of any kind. The BLBC does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use of, or inability to use, the information provided to you by the BLBC in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, completeness, or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of any information obtained from the BLBC is entirely assumed by the recipient and the author. Any person who uses any information available or posts new information to the BLBC disclaims all liability for damages, costs and expenses and agrees that there are no remedies for negligence, or under strict liability, or for breach of warranty or contract, including but not limited to indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, even if you give notice of the possibility of such damages.
3. Information, data, or material accessible via the BLBC web pages may contain hyperlinks to information, data, or material held on networked information servers beyond the BLBC web pages. The BLBC has no control over, and is not responsible for, the operation or contents of any off-site material referenced from hypertext documents accessible via the BLBC web pages. The BLBC makes no warranty, or guarantee, or promise, express or implied, that such information, data, or material is either accurate, complete, up to date, or fit for any use whatsoever, nor represents or implies that its use will not infringe privately held rights. Furthermore, any person who accesses such information, data, or material disclaims all liability for damages, costs and expenses, and agrees that there are no remedies for negligence, or under strict liability, or for breach of warranty or contract, including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, even if notice was given of the possibility of such damages.
4. Reference, or the lack of reference, contained in the BLBC web pages to any specific commercial product, process, or service does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, favoring, or disfavoring by the BLBC.
5. The BLBC reserves the right to terminate privileges of any member at anytime it deems necessary.
Inappropriate Language 1 point expires 7 Days